Business enterprise operations may house high tech data systems, climate sensitive manufacturing equipment, or specific conditioned environments within several buildings located across a wide geographical area. At Taycon-TMI, we offer temperature control solutions with protocols configured for either standalone operation or incorporation into independent building automation systems. our advanced systems monitor comfort conditions and allow interoperability between building automation and control systems including fire and smoke, hazardous and chemical detection, security, lighting and HVAC. We feature open architecture “BACnet” systems, a worldwide (ANSI) standard for system communications in building automation. These systems are designed to interface with wide area networks and web based networks utilizing Internet protocol. Whatever your critical design criteria, we can evaluate and design the automation systems that meet your current facility needs as well as address future issues.
For more information on our controls capabilities, please email us email@example.com
• Toxic & Flammable Gas Monitoring in Enclosed Parking Structures, Mechanical Rooms, and Other Building Areas
• Refrigerant Gas Monitoring
• Demand Control Ventilation Solutions
• Compatible through Building Automation Systems to Improve Fault Diagnostics and Collect Data
• Optimizes BAS, Fire, Ventilation, and Other Security
• HVAC Controls