Since 1966 Thermal Mechanics Inc. has built valued partnerships with global HVAC manufacturers, architects, consulting and industry engineers, general and mechanical contractors, and building owners while delivering engineered HVAC solutions. We are committed to being a resource for the most efficient and cost effective solutions supported by the latest industry technology exceeding our customers’ expectations.
- System Design & Engineering Resources
- New & Replacement HVAC Equipment
- Integrated Building Controls
- Mechanical & Building Controls Service
- Planned Maintenance Contracts
- Building Controls System Monitoring
- Certified OEM Replacement Parts
- 24/7 Emergency Service & Technical Support
An Industry Leader
At Thermal Mechanics, we provide HVAC equipment and integrated building control solutions that keep building environments focused on their operations. Whether you are designing a standalone building or developing applications for a multi-site facility, our dedicated team will work with you to provide the most optimal HVAC solutions. Thermal Mechanics utilizes the most advanced, flexible and innovative HVAC equipment and building control systems available in the industry. Our corporate office and training facility is located in St. Louis and our satellite office in Kansas City.