Maintenance, Operation, Trouble Shooting and Performance of EWC Zone Controls
January 30, 2019 Noon – 4pm
TMi Office 715 Goddard Avenue Chesterfield, MO 63005
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be familiar with:
- Communicating (plug & play) HVAC systems utilizing the EWC zoning controls.
- Manual ZR overview and discussion (new ACCA Manual)
- Get familiar with the Ultra-Zone UT3000 control for Daikin communicating systems
- Communicating system overview, adaptability
- Airflow balancing, Bypass Sizing and Installation
- Complete Zone Board overview (Wiring and Troubleshooting)
- Smart By-Pass that sets itself with a push of a button
- Discover the different types of thermostats and dampers that can be used with the UT3000
- Review and study field wiring diagrams for “ComfortNet systems
Instructor: Mr. David Imig
Dinner & Class Materials are included in Registration.
**Class Qualifies for 4 hours of St. Louis County credit hours.